July 25, 2006

blog rolling

i guess it's time to stop fiddling around with stuff and just get this blog rolling.


i finally got the call i was waiting for today- i'll be picking up my first scenes pretty much since ella was born. she's now 6 1/2 years old and o, my how technology has changed in that time! i love technology, but not as much as you, you see. but still i love technology, always and for-ever. in that 6 years i learned how to do a lot of things, including how to make quiche, animate in flash, and how to change a little boy's diaper.
why am i going back to work now? well, lately i'd been feeling that something was a bit off and when one of the mom's at school asked me what i did... well, that's when it hit me. it was time. i'm starting to feel like my old self once more, you know the one without kids screaming to be taken to the park or for something to eat (they're like little hoovers at times). now, if only i can get a few minutes to actually draw in my sketchbook by myself that would be great, but who am i kidding?!? i don't think any sketchbook would be complete anymore without ella practising her ABC's or seth scribbling circles on any random page. that's half the fun of it.

No comments: